Occupying two rooms on the 2nd floor of our 135+ year old building, our Bazaar Bizarre houses a fun and ecclectic mix of work from area Artisans and Crafters.
There are twelve booths between the two rooms. If you are interested in renting a space please see our Vendor Policy (below) and then submit an application. Rent is reasonable. Any available spaces will show as a photo of an empty booth along with the rental information.
Shirts, Jewelry, Air Fresheners, and Misc Crafts
Gorgeous Marbled Epoxy
Desks, Art - Custom Pieces
3D Printed & Handpainted Figures
Comic & Movie Characters
Cosplay Props & Armor Custom Orders
Combined with Booth 7
Darke Dawne Designe
Black Cat Soaps & Sundries
All Natural Detergent Free Soaps, Wax Melts, Bath Bombs
Beard Oil & Wax, Sugar Scrubs
L&Ls Gettin Crafty
Tumblers - Epoxy & Sublimation, Coffee Mugs, Key Chains
& Kids Cups!
BCD - Bachmann Custom Design
Hand Crafted Signs, Wooden Books & Crafts
Licking Cow Studios
Hodge-Podge of Crafts including
Art, Cards, Crochet, and Coffee Themed Items
Interested in becoming a Villainous Vendor?
Our vendor guidelines are as follows and will also give you an overview of the regulations that you will be expected to follow. If you have questions regarding any of this information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We have an ecclectic mix of talented artists and vendors in our area, along with loyal customers & a beautiful, historic building waiting to be explored. We are happy that you are thinking of joining us!
(Please read the following information. Applicatoins can be downloaded below. The application process can take up to 2 weeks for approval)
1. There is a three month commitment to be initially accepted as a Villainous Grounds Vendor. After the first three months, each space is rented on a month to month basis. A 5% discount will apply if you prepay for a space for six months, 10% for a full year. Spaces will be considered "rented" once initial rent and deposit have been paid.
2. Please be aware that all spaces are located on the 2nd floor of our building. 21 steps. Keep this in mind for the purpose of carrying merchandise and/or displays. The rent varies by space, several will have electricity available for an additional $5 per month. Rates are subject to change in the future & advance notice will be given.
3. A security deposit equal to one month's rent plus the first month's prorated rent is required after acceptance. This deposit will be refunded after any outstanding fees are deducted once you decide to leave or at the end of one year, whichever comes first. The deposit can be used toward an additional month's rent if you so choose. Rent will be due on the 10th of each month.
4. Villainous Grounds will charge a 10% commission on all sales to cover any fees associated with the sales, packaging, etc. Sales will be recorded throughout the month and on the first business day of the following month vendors will be contacted via email. Payments can be made via Paypal, Venmo, or a check can be prepared. Rent for the next month will be deducted from any available payment for those paying month to month.
5. Missouri Sales Tax will be collected & paid by Villainous Grounds.
6. No insurance is provided on any of the bazaar's contents or for product liability. Vendors are encouraged to have their own policy. General liability is provided throughout the complex. Security cameras are in place though Villainous Grounds will not be held responsible for damages. No locked cases, please.
7. You will be asked to submit samples or photos of your work/products. We look for items that maintain a high level of quality & professionalism. We ask that items sold in our store be handcrafted, not resale or antiques. Repurposed items are allowed.
8. Price tags must be attached, visible, and removable for each item in your booth. They must include your booth number, price, and a description of the item. Tags will be collected off items as they sell to return to you. Items without a tag will not be sold to prevent confusion.
9. Villainous Grounds is open Mondays from 6am-10am, Tuesdays – Saturdays 6am-5pm, and currently closed on Sundays. We will list dates we are closed on our website as well as Google - Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's Day plus a few others. Besides our daily customers, we are frequented by travelers, groups, and out of town shoppers. We will also list all our vendors on our website and offer links to your own social media or contact informaiton.
10. Most booth spaces have slat-wall or peg board hanging spaces. Limited shelving is avaialble at no extra charge. No spaces will be allowed to be painted. Any free-standing shelving taller than four feet must be anchored to the walls with concrete anchors to prevent tipping – Villainous Grounds will provide anchoring.
11. Vendors will be responsible for keeping their own space stocked, organized, or cleaned. We will contact vendors via email if large amounts of items have sold or if the space is looking empty. All handling of merchandise - sales, stocking, etc must occur within normal business hours.